Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Class reflection


  For me englsih is one of my least favorite subjects. I dislike reading and writing essays, and these  are the main thing you do in english. But to my suprise english 102 was not as bad as i thought i general enjoyed most of the stories and felt like its was a way better formatted class then english 101. I also liked how deep we went into the stories to find things I would've never found by myself. I also liked how you learned about the writers and their background that helps me to understand their work better than I would've before. Overall I was surprised on how much I enjoyed the class compared to my other english classes I took over the years. I would have to say this was the best engkishg class I took over my years of schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment